Thursday, December 4, 2008

Final Project Proposal

Hello again,
   I want to clarify what my intentions are for the final project.  If I was not clear at the critique this morning, I apologize.  Here is my plan: I will have 5 photographs depicting space that have personal meaning to myself; 3 of these photographs will be areas on campus that I am familiar to me as well personal meaning;  the last 2 photographs will be areas off campus that I have explored for the semester long project.  So, thats it for now.  Good luck!  


1 comment:

Ashleigh Dueker said...

hey alexis--

I think this is a great idea, but can you be more specific? Which places are you actually going to photograph? Obviously the campus center is a good one... are you going to do the waterfront? And somewhere else? Where off campus are you going to take pictures. The places that pop in my head would be the green door (which could look cool in daylight), monks, point lookout, church point and sheets. These are the places that people mostly talk about.... well that and target or wal mart/ thai inter, etc.

This should be a really interesting idea, and I'm looking forward to seeing your final.