Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3D Art Journey Project

Hello everybody,
  My 3D Art project back in October relates back to the "Radiohead" video Colby showed us earlier in the semester.  My professor, Pat Kelley, showed it to my 3D art class because it relates back to the project and how both photography and 3D modeling are incorporated in the video.  At one point in the video, there is a little 3D animation of what appears to be a neighborhood where they were filming.  So, with this 3D project, we had to create a journey through a place we were familiar with and interpret it.  For this project, I wanted to focus on my neighborhood in Mitchellville, MD.  With the use of the camera, I created a motion path through the neighborhood and when you play it, the camera is just following that path.  There were a lot of things that were unintentional, but other than that, my goal for the project was achieved.  I hope you enjoy it! 

No comments: